March 2012 – KV acquires a new CNC from Kitamura! A brand new Kitamura Mycenter 4XD with a full 4th axis rotary table.
• A 50″ x 25.2″ table and 43″ x 24″ x 24″ travels beat the competition in capacity and stroke
• Rigid solid box guideways incorporate a unique 4-slideway base construction for optimum rigidity
• High speed rapids of 1417ipm (X&Y), 945ipm (Z) boosts work throughput
• High power 10,000rpm, 35HP spindle delivers 662 N•m of spindle torque
• Standard base wash system, internal chip augers and scraper type chip conveyor
• Plumbed for coolant thru the spindle (220psi/1000psi option)
• Additional axes implementation is an available option for optimum productivity
Table Size:50” x 25.2” (1,270 x 640mm)
Travel (X, Y, Z):43.31” x 24.02” x 24.02” (1,100 x 610 x 610mm)
Spindle Taper:NST No. 50
Tool Storage Capacity:32 Pcs.
Tool Change Time (T-T/C-C):4.5 Sec. /7.0 Sec.
Rapid Feed (X, Y, Z):1,417ipm (36m/min) X/Y x 945ipm (24m/min) Z